Previously, options within Work Limits, Trades, Sign Ups and Availability, could only be applied system wide to all employees. Administrators can now create unique settings for these options in Work Groups and assign members to a Work Group based on their role in the organization.
Work Group Abilities
- Create Work Groups with unique settings for Availability, Sign Ups, Trades and Work Limits.
- Allow full time members to exceed 40 hours per week, while part time employees require admin approval and/or a 30 hour limit.
- Allow one group to have sign ups and trades automatically approve, and another group require approval.
- Control notifications to send to admins only if certain employees submit a Trade or Sign Up requests.
- Grant different availability submission options for volunteer, paid or any type of employee.
- Create an unlimited number of Work Groups.
- Configure when the individuals in each Work Group start earning overtime.