Copying the Subscription Link
- Login to the system navigate to My Schedule.
- Click the Configure link in the Options menu on the left.
- Select the schedules to sync, then click Subscribe.
- Select Google Cal. Copy the subscription link in the dialog.
Adding the Subscribed Calendar
To add the calendar to your Android device, you'll need to open Google Calendar on your desktop computer. In Google Calendar:
- Find the Other Calendars list on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on the down arrow next to Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL.
- Paste the URL from the system and click Add Calendar.
The calendar will automatically be synced to the Android device and kept up to date.
If you have any questions about adding your work schedule to your personal calendar app or device, please feel free to contact our support team at 888-749-5550 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and have a great day!