Usage/Stats Reports, found under Reports, provide graphical representations of usage and statistical data such as:
- Member Logins Per Month - breaks down how many times members log into the system each month
- Time Off Type Information - shows approved request of each time off type
- Member Time Off Hours - compares the monthly total approved time off hours to paid time off hours
- Time Off Request Status History - shows the status of finalized time off requests for each month
- Trade Request Status History - shows the status of finalized trade requests for each month
- Signup Request Status History - shows the status of finalized signup requests for each month
- Messages By Type - shows the number of external messages (email & sms) send each month, ordered by message type
- Total External Messages - shows the total number of external messages (email & sms) sent each month from the system
Like many of the other reports and views in your system, the Usage/Stat report allows for filtering and saving filter sets. With this flexibility, you can create usage and stat reports filtered by any group or item you've set up in your member database. You can filter your usage/stat report by:
- Member Qualifications like schedule or position eligibility
- General Information items like title, employee type, etc.
- Any other items you've created in your system's member database
These reports give you a good gauge on how your system is being used. As I said in our last tech tip...If you're already subscribed to an Aladtec system for your place of business, you know that you'll get the most out of it when most or all of your employees use it regularly. Get a good sense of how your members are using your EMS Manager, FIRE Manager or Zanager system with these reports and encourage your members to get even more out of their online scheduling system.